Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Run Playlists

Goodmorning!

As you can see, to the left, I have added a music player.  Hooray! Every week or so, I will post a new list of music ideas for your work outs.  Before I switch it up, I will type the list for you in an actual blog post, just in case you ever want to snag a song from previous play list ideas, you can always access the post itself if it is no longer on my little ipod to the left.

"Failing to prepare, is preparing to fail."
 -Benjamin Franklin

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion, or it will be killed.  every morning a lion wakes up it knows it must out run the slowest gazelle, or it will starve to death.  It doesn't matter if you are a lion or a gazelle; when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."
-author unknown

Did you check out my link from yesterdays post? Click here to review it.  Is this the program for you? I highly reccomend it if you are just starting out, or getting back into the grind after an injury-like myself.

Next post: Simple Pre-Run Stretches
See you there!

I hope your day is fantastic! Leave your thoughts and requests below.

-The Restless Runner

No comments: